Our Website excludes children under the age of eighteen. We do not accept them as clients, and we do not knowingly collect data about them.
1- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Personal data are any information, which is related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
In addition to the information that you provide to us directly, we may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data.
The categories of information collected are classified as follows:
(a) information collected directly from you
- Personal details (e.g., first name, maiden name, last name, date of birth, email).
- Limited financial information (e.g., payment methods (cash, cheque, wire transfer).
- Transaction information ( e.g., purchase records, information about the product you are buying, and details about payments to and from you).Technical data ( e.g., identification information, internet protocol ( IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, and location).
- Profile data (e.g., username and password, purchase records, items you wish to consign).
- Usage data (e.g., information about your storage, your use of our Website, products, and services).
- Marketing and communication data (e.g., receiving marketing messages from us, preferences pages of communication preferred means of delivery).
Subjective information, sensitive data or any special categories of personal data such as details about your race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data nor any information about criminal and convictions and offenses are never collected.
We rely on the information you provide to us, either collected by law or under the terms and conditions of use for specific uses. In case of missing requested data, we may not be able to
perform the ongoing process/contract/ service/ transaction we have or willing to enter into with you. In this case, we will notify you and cancel any operation in progress.
(b) Information we collect automatically.
Different methods will be adopted to complete the required information from and about you, notably:
• Apply for our products or services;
• Create an account on our website;
• Subscribe to our service or publications;
• Request marketing to be sent to you;
• Enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
• Give us feedback or contact us.
We may add information published by a third party or from external sources, including social media sites, to our database.
2- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Your rights are listed hereunder:
- Request to access to your personal data.
- Request the correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted within 7 working days as of the receipt of your mail at the above-mentioned email address.
NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
3- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
ARMAND ARCACHE AND VALERIE ARCACHE Website may have links to external Websites not owned nor controlled by them. Any information acquired by any other is not our responsibility.
4- MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY.
In case of any modification or changes, you will be notified immediately to your email address, and you have the opportunity to exercise your rights (e.g., to object the processing).
5- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We may retain your personal data for a more extended period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation with respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data: see your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances, we will anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
6- YOUR RIGHTS
You may ask us for a copy of your personal data for further purposes (to correct it, erase it, restrict our use of it, or to transfer it to other organizations at your request subject to local law).
Naoum Labaki Street. Comair building. Sin el Fil, Horch Tabet. Beirut, Lebanon
8- APPLICABLE LAW
Any dispute arising in the validity, interpretation, or application of its provisions shall be brought before Beirut-Courts- Lebanon.
9- APPLICABLE LANGUAGE